Attention to vulnerable people in the First Constitutional and Social Transitory Chamber of the Supreme Court of the Republic in Lima
Keywords:Right to justice, Civil law, Administrative law, Equal opportunity, Procedural burden
Object of study: The objective of the research was to explain how vulnerable people are treated in the First Constitutional and Social Transitory Court of the Supreme Court of the Republic, in Lima; that is, how is the preferential treatment of people in vulnerable situations: people over 75 years of age, the disabled and others.
Methodology: A descriptive qualitative methodology was used, which allowed us to understand the way in which the fourteen participants in this research appreciated the phenomena or events through the understanding of the main aspects of the phenomena, of the facts under observation or of the relationships established by the subjects. This research will provide a service to jurisdictional operators and citizens seeking fast and efficient jurisdictional protection; optimizing and improving the attention of the community in the judicial processes that reach this institution, based on conceptual formulations and implementation measures related to this problem.
Main results: The results show us that the attention to vulnerable persons in the First Supreme Court is inadequate due to the existing procedural overload; that is, it is not prompt, which affects compliance with the deadlines established in the legal regulations in force, of the controversies of the administrative process and will contribute to the modernization of the mentioned judicial body in order to provide a better service to its users.
Theoretical contributions: Rights must be complemented by political and social rights that allow the needs of the most vulnerable to be met, alleviating their suffering and providing them with opportunities for progress. To safeguard the vulnerable, bioethics must be considered in public policies by standardizing their care practices.
ANDREW, Richard. Celerity in the Courts: The Application of Fuzzy Logic to Model Case Complexity of Criminal Justice Systems. Publisher: Springer Berlin Heidelberg. 2014.
BOCANEGRA, Tania. "Implementation of TICS in the Judiciary: electronic notification and biometric control in the years 2013 to 2016". Degree thesis Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú. 2020. URI: http://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12404/17843.
CANELO, Gherman. Derecho del trabajo. Lima: Lex & Iuris S.A.C. 2018.
COLQUICHAGUA, Erika. "Gestión administrativa y carga procesal en materia penal: Juzgados de Juzgamiento, Provincia de Coronel Portillo, 2018". Universidad César Vallejo. 2018. URI https://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12692/29588.
DE LA CRUZ, Jessica. "Standardization of administrative processes and efficiency in the control of public works of a public entity, Lima-2016". Universidad César Vallejo. 2017. URI https://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12692/12950.
DOUSDEBÉS-SANTOS, Pablo. "Afectación en la tutela judicial por la inobservancia del principio de celeridad procesal". Graduate thesis Universidad Católica de Santiago de Guayaquil. Ecuador. 2016. URI: http://repositorio.ucsg.edu.ec/handle/3317/5842.
GARCÍA, Guillermo. "The role of knowledge management in the management modernization process". Degree thesis Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.2018. URI: http://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12404/12417.
GILMORE, Stephen and GLENON, Lisa. Hayes & Williams' Family Law. 7th edition. 2018. Oxford University Press. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/he/9780198811862.001.0001
HERNANDEZ, Wilson. "La información y la toma de decisiones en la política pública judicial: una reflexión a partir del análisis de la carga procesal en el Perú". PUCP Law School Journal. N° 62, 2019. https://doi.org/10.18800/derechopucp.200901.003. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18800/derechopucp.200901.003
HERNANDEZ-SAMPIERI, Roberto. And MENDOZA, Christian. Research Methodology. Las rutas cuantitativa, cualitativa y mixta. Mexico: Mc Graw Hill Education. 2018.
HOYOS, Dany and RAMÍREZ, Henry. Lack of protection of the elderly. Señor de Sipán University. Chiclayo Perú. 2018. URI: https://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12802/6032.
JARAMA CASTILLO, Zaida; VÁSQUEZ CHÁVEZ, Jennifer and DURÁN OCAMPO, Armando. "El principio de celeridad en el código orgánico general de procesos, consecuencias en la audiencia. Universidad y Sociedad", 2019, 11(1), 314-323. Retrieved from https://rus.ucf.edu.cu/index.php/rus/article/view/1127.
MORENO DE GONZÁLES, Roxanita. "Administrative process and service quality in the local educational management unit of Alto Amazonas, Yurimaguas - 2020". Dissertation. Universidad César Vallejo. 2020. URI: https://repositorio.ucv.edu.pe/handle/20.500.12692/48382.
MUNDAY, Roderick. Cross and Tapper on Evidence. 13th edition. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2018. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/he/9780199668601.001.0001
NUÑEZ, Luis; CASTILLO, Yasmín. and NÚÑEZ, Jesús. "Laundering of assets and the seizure of assets as a measure". Revista Vox Juris. 2020, 38(2) https://doi.org/10.24265/voxjuris.2020.v38n2.06. DOI: https://doi.org/10.24265/voxjuris.2020.v38n2.06
PINOCHET, Osvaldo. "Citizen participation in local public management: the case of the commune of Pudahuel". Graduate thesis. Universidad de Chile. 2017. URI: https://repositorio.uchile.cl/handle/2250/145052.
SOLOTE, Helena and GRANÉ, Aurea. "Asistencia jurídica y turno de oficio para la víctima. In SOLOTE Helena & GRANÉ Aurea. La reparación económica a la víctima en el sistema de justicia". Madrid- Spain, 2019, pp. 23 - 97 http://hdl.handle.net/10016/28327.
VARGAS, Rosa and IDROGO, Teofilo. "El ejercicio abusivo del derecho y su relación en la sobrecarga procesal del Poder Judicial." Science and Technology. 2015, 11(4) https://revistas.unitru.edu.pe/index.php/PGM/article/view/1154.
VÁSQUEZ, Mónica. Procedural Law and Administration of Justice. Barranquilla- Colombia. Universidad del Norte.2016. URI https://bit.ly/357vFLh.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Carmen del Pilar Gamero Huabil, Luis Alberto Núñez Lira, John Janel Morillo Flores, Doris Fúster Guillén
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms: the author(s) authorize(s) the publication of the text in the journal;
2. The author(s) ensure(s) that the contribution is original and unpublished and that it is not in the process of evaluation by another journal;
3. The journal is not responsible for the views, ideas and concepts presented in articles, and these are the sole responsibility of the author(s);
4. The publishers reserve the right to make textual adjustments and adapt texts to meet with publication standards.
5. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right to first publication, with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Atribuição NãoComercial 4.0 internacional, which allows the work to be shared with recognized authorship and initial publication in this journal.
6. Authors are allowed to assume additional contracts separately, for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in this journal (e.g. publish in institutional repository or as a book chapter), with recognition of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
7. Authors are allowed and are encouraged to publish and distribute their work online (e.g. in institutional repositories or on a personal web page) at any point before or during the editorial process, as this can generate positive effects, as well as increase the impact and citations of the published work (see the effect of Free Access) at http://opcit.eprints.org/oacitation-biblio.html
• 8. Authors are able to use ORCID is a system of identification for authors. An ORCID identifier is unique to an individual and acts as a persistent digital identifier to ensure that authors (particularly those with relatively common names) can be distinguished and their work properly attributed.